Working together to build a community rowing program
It is important to us to offer rowing to anyone who wants to participate, regardless of her/his ability to pay. Donations help us to maintain our scholarship program, and all aspects of running a solid community rowing program.Megunticook Rowing is a 501(c)3, tax-exempt organization. We appreciate your support!
|There are several ways you can help support Megunticook Rowing|
|Method||How to do it|
|Do you purchase from Amazon?|
Support us by using AmazonSmile!
|Please view this PDF with simple instructions.
.5% of all your eligible purchases will be donated to Megunticook Rowing!
|Secure online donation||Click on this button:
You will have the choice to donate using a PayPal account or by using a credit card.
|Donation by check||Please make you check payable to:
Megunticook Rowing, and mail it to:
P.O. Box 855
Camden, Maine 04843
|Item||Description / Status|
|Jon Boat model L14 Jon or similar||New or used safety launch|
|9.9 hp outboard for 2nd safety launch||Delivered 8/21/17
|2 Vespoil 8’s|
2 sets C2 sweep oars
|Lightweight 4+||Used is fine|
|Bay 21 Recreational single||Used, $2500. We know where it is, you could put it in the water!|
|Blue Ocean Megaphone by Kestrel||We need a new one.|
We wish to thank our Corporate Partners
- Key Bank, Camden – Car wash
- Town of Camden, Park and Recreation Dept. – Barrett’s Cove boat storage and rowing dock site
- Rockport Marine Inc., Rockport – Summer storage for boat trailer
- South Hope Fire Department, South Hope – Megunticook Regatta gas grill for Blueberry Pancake Breakfast
- Vision Builders Inc., West Rockport – Office space
We wish to thank our Corporate Donors
- Camden Whole Health, Camden
- Port Harbor Marine, Rockport
- Victorian by the Sea B&B, Lincolnville